If you’re like most people, you probably don’t use all of the bedroom space that you have. Why not take advantage of that unused space by installing a custom bedroom closet? Not only will it help you to get more organized, but it can also add some style and personality to your bedroom. In this blog post, we will share some of our stunning bedroom closet design ideas that will help you get inspired!
Stunning Bedroom Closet Design Ideas
One of our favorite bedroom closet design ideas is to install a custom closet system. This will allow you to maximize the space in your bedroom closet and get it looking exactly the way you want it to. You can choose from a variety of fun colors, materials, and styles for your custom closet system, so be sure to do some research before making a final decision.
Another great bedroom closet design idea is to add some shelving. This is a great way to store items that you don’t use very often, such as seasonal clothing or extra bedding. You can also use them to display decorative items like vases or photos. Shelves also make it easy to see everything that you have, which can help you stay more organized. If you’re short on space, consider installing shelves above your bedroom door or along the sides of your closet.
Install a clothing rod
If you have a lot of clothes, you may want to install a clothing rod in your bedroom closet. This will give you more space to hang your clothes and make it easier to see everything that you have. You can also use a clothing rod to store other items, such as bags or purses.
Baskets are a convenient way to store smaller items in your bedroom closet. They can help you stay organized and prevent your belongings from getting lost in the shuffle. Baskets are also easy to move around, so you can rearrange them as needed.
The other nice thing about baskets is that not only are they functional, but they are also a great way to elevate your bedroom closet design. You can choose from a variety of colors and styles to find the perfect baskets for your space.
Hooks are another great way to get organized and add some style to your bedroom closet. You can use them to hang clothes, bags, or even jewelry. Hooks are also a great way to keep things off of the floor and out of the way. If you’re short on space, consider installing hooks on the back of your bedroom door or on the wall near your closet.
Get creative with lighting
Lighting is an important element of any bedroom design, and your closet is no exception. You can add some personality to your bedroom closet by installing unique lighting fixtures. You can also use lighting to make your closet look bigger or brighter.
Some great lighting options for closets include:
- Pendant lights
- Recessed lighting
- Track lighting
- LED strips
- Chandeliers (more on those in a moment)
Install a mirror
A mirror is a must-have in any bedroom, and it can also be a nice addition to your bedroom closet. A mirror will help you see yourself from all angles, which is helpful when you’re getting dressed. It can also make your bedroom closet look bigger and brighter.
Paint the walls
One of our favorite bedroom closet design ideas is to paint the walls. This is an effective way to add some color and personality to your space. You can choose any color that you like, but we recommend choosing something light and airy so it doesn’t feel too cramped.
Hang a chandelier
A chandelier is a classy addition to any bedroom, and it can really make your bedroom closet stand out. Chandeliers come in so many gorgeous different styles and sizes, so you’re sure to find one that fits your space perfectly. Just be sure to hang it at the right height so it doesn’t get in the way when you’re getting dressed.
These are just a few of our favorite bedroom closet design ideas! Next, let’s move on to some strategic tips for designing a closet that works with your life.
Bedroom Closet Design Ideas for Optimal Organization and Function
If you’re like most people, your bedroom closet is probably one of the places in your home that could use some TLC. Maybe it’s crammed full of clothes, shoes, and accessories, or maybe it’s just too small to fit everything you need. Either way, there are some easy things you can do to make your bedroom closet more organized and functional.
Here are some bedroom closet design ideas to help you get started
- Start by decluttering your closet. Get rid of anything you haven’t been wearing or no longer need. This will make it easier to organize what’s left.
- Invest in some storage containers. Storage bins, baskets, and boxes can help you keep your bedroom closet more organized.
- Use the back of your bedroom door to store items like jewelry or belts. You can also hang a shoe organizer over the back of the door to maximize space.
- Install shelves at different levels to take advantage of all the available space. This will give you more room to store things like shoes and luggage.
- Hang clothes that wrinkle easily from higher up so they don’t get creased. This will free up space on lower shelves for other items.
- Utilize under-bed storage for out-of-season clothes or items you don’t use very often.
- Keep a small hamper in your bedroom closet for dirty laundry. This will prevent clothes from getting scattered around the bedroom.
- Use hooks to hang jackets, robes, or purses. This frees up valuable space in your bedroom closet and makes it easier to grab what you need when you’re in a hurry.
- Install a mirror inside your bedroom closet door. This helps you save time getting ready in the morning by allowing you to see yourself from head to toe all at once.
- Paint your bedroom closet a light color. This will make it look larger and brighter, which can help to make it feel more spacious.
Call Us to Help with These Bedroom Closet Design Ideas
There you have it! All kinds of stunning bedroom closet design ideas to help you create the space you deserve. JB Closets is here to help you bring your ideas to life. Contact us today to book your consultation!